Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joseph Stein <cr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 21:21:55 UTC

upgrade path 0.5.1 to 0.6.X

since it looks like 0.6.X is making its way towards GA, what is the
data migration path for folks running 0.5.1? thanks....trying to
decide if to go to production with 0.6 beta3 or 0.5.1 and upgrade.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/

Re: upgrade path 0.5.1 to 0.6.X

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
It's on my wish list, as well as my "as soon as someone needs it badly
enough, he's welcome to contribute the code" list. :)

Re: upgrade path 0.5.1 to 0.6.X

Posted by "B. Todd Burruss" <bb...@real.com>.

Re: upgrade path 0.5.1 to 0.6.X

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.