Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti (MLists)" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2004/09/22 19:05:03 UTC

DownloadApp Sample App (DownloadAction example)

Here is the URL for the sample app I put together to demonstrate the usage
of Martin's DownloadAction, as well as the use of custom Action Mappings:

http://www.omnytex.com/downloadapp.zip

Please send me whatever comments you all have so I can polish it and get
it ready for distribution.

I went ahead and implemented both file-based and database-based downloads.
 The one HTML file in the app gives details about using both, and also
notes that the database version will NOT work until the user adds their
own database details to the mix.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect