Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mo...@comcast.net on 2014/08/08 01:39:49 UTC

scrollbars not working in Safari, but work fine in Chrome, FF

Using Safari 7.0.5 in Mac OSX 10.9.4, and scrollbar is not working on any component, nor on examples I can find online like the one located at the bottom of this webpage:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/spark/components/HScrollBar.html

Using FP 12.0.0.44 debug version.

However, scrollbars work in Chrome and FF. Anyone ever seen this behavior before?

Re: scrollbars not working in Safari, but work fine in Chrome, FF

Posted by mo...@comcast.net.
Thanks Alex, here it is:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34461

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.