Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/07/15 20:00:04 UTC

Maven-Faces-Plugin

Hey,

in ADF_BUILD there is a folder ([1]) which uses the maven-faces-plugin
to generate components. This particular folder contains the
*subfolders* adf and javax.

I only noticed that only "adf" is used. Is there any special setting
needed to generate javax.faces.*** stuff with this plugin (without
FacesBean etc) ?

would be interesting, b/c of JSF 1.2 is on the todo list for the
MyFaces Core team.

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/adffaces/trunk/adf-faces/adf-faces-build/src/main/resources/META-INF/maven-faces-plugin/components/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Maven-Faces-Plugin

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hiyo,

sounds good! I'd love to have this for the tomahawak components...

regards,

Martin

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -