Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by jakobitsch juergen <ts...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/20 21:49:57 UTC

build-reuter.sh

hi,

just checked out trunk yesterday, in the examples/bin folder there's a script : build-reuter.sh

FYI : this script only works, if you're changing

-Dexec.mainClass in line 50 to

org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.lucene.Driver

wkr www.turnguard.com

Re: build-reuter.sh

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
If you did a complete sync then this is my fault -missed this in a big
package rename. I can fix it shortly.