Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Zachary Zolton <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 21:23:31 UTC

Replication Status Messages

Howdy,

I've been watching a push replication in Futon that's been crunching
for a while with the following message:
"W Processed source update #176"

Does this mean that the remote server has process my local revisions
up to sequence number 176? Also, should I be able to see an active
task, or something on the replication page, for the remote server?

Any explanations of what to look for would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Zach

Re: Replication Status Messages

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.
Yeah, that's too long, something seems to have gone south.  If
possible I'd try restarting CouchDB and then the replication.  Best,

Adam

Posted by Zachary Zolton <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.