Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Selva Kumar B." <bs...@sonata-software.com> on 2004/07/16 15:45:10 UTC

Session Sharingand Caching Problem

Hi ,
  We are having the following architecture being used in our web based
application
HTML/JSP  ---> Main Servlet ----> processor class ----> Session Bean ---->
DAO layer ----> Oracle 8i Database.

Application Server : Oracle 9i Application Server.

OC4J being the container.
We start the server using java -jar orion.jar

The issue is :-
When there is load one user is able to see the data of other users, we also
get 500 internal server error
when two or more people hit the same page at the same time. We have used all
cache clear snippets coding but still
we are having some issues in it. what do we do ? We are storing some data in
the session but each user would have
his own session id assigned to him right. Then in that case where and which
point is it getting shared ?
regards Selva
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.

Re: Session Sharingand Caching Problem

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I think your using Orion, not tomcat.