Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Karol Brejna <ka...@apache.org> on 2017/06/23 18:20:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1

Hi Gearpump Community,

This is a call for a discussion releasing Apache Gearpump
0.8.4-incubating, release candidate #1, which leitmotiv is Apache Beam
integration.

The source and binary tarballs, including signatures, digests, etc.
can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/0.8.4-incubating/RC1/

Release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint:
3F12 81A2 DB58 0842 5ABA  6962 D8A8 4FBC 0A83 B291

The KEYS file is available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/KEYS

The tag to be voted upon is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.8.4-RC1

The release hash is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=commit;h=71132b256b8edbd734839386d8de2731813bd290

For information about the contents of this release see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GEARPUMP/versions/12340225

This vote will be open for 72 hours (Monday, April 27, 2017 at 4:00PM PST).

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, run the
binary artifacts in the binary release and test.
Please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as gearpump-0.8.4
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because because...

Thanks,
Karol

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1

Posted by Vincent Wang <fv...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>于2017年6月24日周六 下午2:44写道:

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
+1

[*] Checked binary tar signature and checksums
[*] Launched a local cluster and ran a wordcount dsl example
[*] Checked source tar signature and checksum
[*] Builded successfully from source
[*] Launched a local cluster and ran a wordcount dsl example

Thanks,
Manu