Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by François Garillot <fr...@typesafe.com> on 2015/06/05 12:38:47 UTC

Re: Regarding "Connecting spark to Mesos" documentation

The make-distribution script will indeed take maven options. If you want to
add this to the documentation, one possibility is that you could supplement
the information in that file :

https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/docs/running-on-mesos.md

with a pull-request.

You'll also find contributor guidelines here which should help:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark