Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Ziegler, Christian" <ch...@pentasys.de> on 2013/08/27 18:04:42 UTC

Redirect within a RequestCycleListener's onBeginRequest

Hi all,

I'm trying implement a RequestCycleListener which redirects the user to the same page he initially requested but which adds a query string parameter in certain cases. It has to be a redirect response since the parameter is interpreted by an external system before it's forwarded to my application. In onBeginRequest i tried

public void onBeginRequest(RequestCycle cycle) {
    throw new RedirectToUrlException("http://test?bla=true");
}

which didn't work. Then tried altering the Response object obtained from the RequestCycle object like

public void onBeginRequest(RequestCycle cycle) {
    WebResponse response = (WebResponse) cycle.getResponse();
    response.sendRedirect("http://test?bla=true");
}

which also didn't work.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris

AW: AW: Redirect within a RequestCycleListener's onBeginRequest

Posted by "Ziegler, Christian" <ch...@pentasys.de>.
Sven,

thanks for the input! I will look into that. At a first glance it looks promising.

Regards,
Chris

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,