Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/12/05 00:06:27 UTC

Re: December 2015 Report

If I am not mistaken Eagle should be filing its first monthly report. (It should report December, January, February and then move to quarterly reporting.)

The report should be in https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2015.

Usually a reminder is sent out, like the one below. There was not a reminder this time, but that doesn’t get you off the hook! The report was due on Wed Dec 2nd but I think there is still time to file.

Can we have a volunteer to write the report?

Marvin, Any idea why there was no reminder sent to Eagle? (It is entirely possible that I set up the schedule wrong.)

Julian

Re: December 2015 Report

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Julian for catching error when I setup Eagle =(

And thanks to Arun to produce the report in such short notice.

Just signed off  the report.

- Henry

Re: December 2015 Report

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.