Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2004/03/13 17:25:06 UTC

sslext http/https switching taglib and tiles

Is anybody using Tiles and the sslext taglib form & link tags?

I am thinking of using them with Tiles.

Has this been implemented yet? I was wondering because I think it must
be a fairly complicated algorithm to check whether a link URL or a form
submit action needs HTTPS or not.

I was also wondering whether sslext is going to be absorbed by the
struts project?

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian

RE: sslext http/https switching taglib and tiles

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Adam, I've been using SecurityFilter (sslext taglib form and link tags) with Tiles for a while without
any issues.

robert