Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Equinoxe 4 <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2019/07/05 13:44:35 UTC

Default password for keystore

Hello,

I'm trying to use ssl with om. When importing the certificate, I'm asked for the store's password. Which could be this password?

Thank you

RE: Default password for keystore

Posted by Equinoxe 4 <ro...@hotmail.com>.
LOL, thanks 😊

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10

Did you try "password" ? If it does not work, can you please write the command line you are using and the message you read?

Good luck,
Xavier

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Password is here: