Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Babu J <ba...@rsi.ramco.com> on 2006/04/24 07:01:02 UTC

X509.ObjectIdentifier() -- data isn't an object ID (tag = 49) error

Hi

   I got following error,

Unable to create an X509 certificate factory: D:\keystores\request.arm: java.security.cert.CertificateParsingException: java.io.IOException: X509.ObjectIdentifier() -- data isn't an object ID (tag = 49).

I found the Reason for the error, but How can i solve that problem. The  reason was
Java keystore is not able to handle 4096bit RSA keys.

Please help me to solve.

                    Tools used:
                                    Websphere Studio 5.2.1

Regards