Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2021/05/29 09:31:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NetBeans 12.4 released

Hi all,

The Apache NetBeans team is pleased to announce that Apache NetBeans 12.4
was released on May 19th 2021*.  Apache NetBeans is a full IDE for Java SE,
Java EE, PHP, JavaScript, HTML5 and more, including some support for Groovy
and C/C++.

Apache NetBeans 12.4 is a quarterly feature update. The LTS release of the
current cycle is Apache NetBeans 12.0. The 12.4 release has not been as
heavily tested as the LTS release. Our schedule is publicly available here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Release+Schedule

New & noteworthy features of the 12.4 release:
https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb124/index.html

Downloads:
https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb124/nb124.html

Feel free to share the good news!

* We're a little late in announcing this because we were creating
convenience binaries, e.g., installers, since announcing the result of the
vote thread.

Thanks everyone, and best wishes,

Geertjan and Neil
Release Manager for Apache NetBeans 12.4
on behalf of Apache NetBeans PMC