Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2002/06/28 14:18:11 UTC

Re: [USER POLL] New cocoon-docs mailing list?

Put my name down... ;-)
(I am working on some info (re)structuring right now...)

>>> nicolaken@apache.org 28/06/2002 02:09:36 >>>
The Cocoon documentation project has started with the great help of
Diana Shannon, and is gaining good momentum and interest  :-)

In case you don't already know, on the dev list we have decided that a

cocoon-docs mailing list could help this subproject and facilitate
contributors.

We are *seriously* committed to Cocoon, and to the *best* documentation

it can have.

           Users, do you think it's time for a cocoon-docs list?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Posted by Paul Gilligan <pd...@oyap.net>.
me too!

(I am working on some info (re)structuring right now...)

.. this goes for me too!  also have todo some work to pay the bills!