Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Thamizh <tc...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/08/09 20:56:36 UTC

Reg loading of hdfs file to Cassandra

Hi,
I am newbie to Cassandra. I wanted to load a file present on HDFS to Cassandra using M/R program.
I am using Cassandra 0.8.2 and Hadoop-0.20.2.
Kindly share me, Is there a document Or sample code available for this?
Regards,
Thamizh

Re: Reg loading of hdfs file to Cassandra

Posted by Thamizh <tc...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

I am using Cassandra-0.8.4 and Hadoop-0.20.2.
Has this "bulk-loading" supported from Hadoop-API?

Regards,

  Thamizhannal P

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: Reg loading of hdfs file to Cassandra

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.