Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John Hite <jh...@appsecinc.com> on 2009/04/03 20:42:54 UTC

When does 2.2 need wss4j?

I'm trying to upgrade from 2.1.4 to 2.2. In 2.2, if I don't include wss4j on my classpath I get a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler. This was not required in 2.1.4. Is wss4j always required in 2.2 or only in certain situations? I am not using any ws-security features in my webapp.

Thanks,
John

RE: When does 2.2 need wss4j?

Posted by John Hite <jh...@appsecinc.com>.
Here's the jira. Sorry for taking a while to get to it. It's been a crazy week.

John

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp