Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Alderman, Rachel" <rg...@netperceptions.com> on 2002/03/25 19:25:46 UTC

cactus 1.3

Hello.

Where is cactus 1.3?  I looked at the Migration guide, which says to modify
the cactus.properties and web.xml, and to put the aspectjrt.jar file on my
server and client classpath.  It also said aspectjrt.jar would be in my
CACTUS_HOME/lib directory.  If I go to the downloads page and download v1.2
(which is the latest listed), I don't get this jar file.

Thanks.
Rachel

RE: cactus 1.3

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Rachel,

Cactus 1.3 is only currently available through CVS or nightly builds (in
the Cactus download area). We hope to release it soon (although I've
been saying this for a while ... We still need to correct a few issues
prior to releasing it).

Thanks
-Vincent