Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/09 18:49:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhiqiang He

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited
Zhiqiang He (Ransom) to become a committer, and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

He has been quietly but steadily making contributions to add a
MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause our SQL dialect, which ultimately will bring
CEP (complex-event processing) capabilities to Flink and any other
streaming engines that use Calcite SQL. He figured out how to add a
major extension to SQL with minimal input, and his code contributions
have been of high quality.

Ransom,

Welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community!

If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what
you are working on. Also, please let us know what name you would like
us to address you by (Ransom, or something else).

Julian (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhiqiang He

Posted by "伍翀(云邪)" <wu...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Congrats Zhiqiang!

A big thanks for bringing CEP capabilities to Calcite SQL.
It is very powerful and we are also working on CEP on Flink SQL :)

Regards,
Jark Wu

Posted by Stefano Bortoli <st...@huawei.com>.
Congrats!