Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Igor Karpov <ik...@mypublisher.com> on 2008/04/17 15:27:43 UTC

New to the OFBiz Community

Hello, fellow developers.

 I and my colleague, Sanjeev Ghimire recently joined MyPublisher, whose
eCommerce server is built on OFBiz. We hit the ground running, and we both
like what the framework has to offer. However, we periodically run into
questions that are not immediately answered by reading the user manual, or
other documentation we can find. We want to participate in the OFBiz
developer community fully, and were told by Mike Bates of HotWax Media that
this list is the best place to start.

Looking forward to participating in further improvements to OFBiz.

Igor Karpov
Senior Software Engineer
MyPublisher Inc.
641 Lexington Avenue
24th Floor
New York, NY 10022

T 212.935.5215 X9
F 212.935.3950

Re: New to the OFBiz Community

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

-Bruno

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
when you have use questions you can use the user list
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Igor Karpov sent the following on 4/17/2008 6:27 AM: