Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Hernán Orozco <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 00:26:50 UTC

This is me!

Hello,

My name is Hernan Orozco, I'm 23 years old, I'm a Ruby on Rails - Angularjs
- Phonegap developer. I've been working with Cordova for around two years.
I'm from Colombia and I'm currently working for Koombea <http://koombea.com>.
I would like to contribute to some cordova plugins such as the camera
plugin and the capture plugin, and maybe other plugins.

Re: This is me!

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Bienvenido Hernan
  Check out how to get started here:
http://cordova.apache.org/contribute/contribute_guidelines.html

Just curious, what features media-capture do you use, it will be good to
hear use cases for the plugin since camera it's more widely used than
capture.