Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Hightower <ri...@eblox.com> on 2001/04/04 00:09:56 UTC

Another request for struts on orion

I am also having a problem running struts on Orion.

I followed the instructions and noticed that the directions to install the
sample application on Orion (as written) would not work. First it only
mentions copying one xml file not action.xml (it mentions
struts_config.xsl). Then it asks you to point the config setting to
action.xml without copying it to the web application root. The directions
seem to be missing some steps.

I tried to improvise and tried to copy all xml (and tag definition files)
files from WEB-INF to the web app root of the sample, but I am running out
of ideas. I realize that Orion is popular and someone has this running
somewhere. And I also realize that this question has been asked for....

Where is a good place to search for the answers to this question?
Is there a way to search this mail archive?

(BTW I did get struts to work on weblogic 5.1)

--Rick Hightower
Software Developer
http://www.geocities.com/rick_m_hightower/