Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Do...@aol.com on 2003/06/05 19:29:44 UTC

"package basicServlets does not match directory" error message... help !

Hi

I'm a Java student starting to learn about Tomcat and Servlets, and i am
trying to run the Servlets using JBuilder 8 Personal.
I loaded a basicServlets package that contains one class
called BasicServlet. When I tried to compile the class the error
message said:

"BasicServlet.java": Error #: 901 : package basicServlets stated in source
C:\Documents and Settings\Gateway
User\jbproject\basicServlets\src\basicservlets\BasicServlet.java does not match directory basicServlets at line 1, column 9

Your advice is appreciated
Joseph