Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/17 09:15:12 UTC

Lines of Code aggregator for dashboard?

Hi,

is there an aggregator for dashboard to calculate the (non-comments)
lines of code of the production and the testcode. I currently use
Clover and this gives me a figure, but I suspect this is only the LOC
and NCLOC of the production code?

regards,

Wim

RE: Lines of Code aggregator for dashboard?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Wim,

No AFAIK there isn't one for test code. You could create a new javancss
aggregator I guess for that (I think the javancsstotal one computes the
NCLOC for main code).

-Vincent