Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com> on 2006/04/12 16:26:54 UTC

sequence

Is there an easy way to simulate a sequence generator with a jackrabbit
repository?

--
Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com>

Re: offtopic SubjectLine Request [re: Re: sequence]

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Apr 13, 2006, at 5:29 AM, Jack Park wrote:

> The subject line of this post reads a lot like some of the spam I
> get. Is it possible to put something like [jackrabbit] into the
> subject lines on this mailing list?

It is possible, but we don't do it on purpose.  You can presort mail
using the List-Id header field.

....Roy

offtopic SubjectLine Request [re: Re: sequence]

Posted by Jack Park <ja...@sri.com>.
The subject line of this post reads a lot like some of the spam I get.
Is it possible to put something like [jackrabbit] into the subject lines
on this mailing list?

Thanks
Jack

Re: sequence

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
and now there's a utility available in jackrabbit (in svn trunk) that
does exactly this: org.apache.jackrabbit.util.Locked

have a look at the javadoc and try it out if you like.

there are also a couple of test cases that may serve as a starting
point: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.LockTest

regards
  marcel

Re: sequence

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.