Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Kerr, James P CIV DISA JITC" <ja...@disa.mil> on 2007/06/04 22:07:08 UTC

Reference multiplicity for C++ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Am I correct that this feature is not yet implemented? (SCA C++ Native
M3).  It appears that the references are wired (resolved), but you can't
get multiple references using getServices().

Re: Reference multiplicity for C++ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
I think you are correct (not implemented). I'm pretty sure that this
function did work a long while ago but the code has been refactored since
then. I'll look in to this to see if it should work.

Cheers,

On 04/06/07, Kerr, James P CIV DISA JITC <ja...@disa.mil> wrote:

> Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> Am I correct that this feature is not yet implemented? (SCA C++ Native
> M3).  It appears that the references are wired (resolved), but you can't
> get multiple references using getServices().
> Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE

Pete