Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Jignesh Patel <ji...@pivotal.io> on 2016/06/05 00:12:13 UTC

Logo?

Hello Quickstep-pers: I think it would be good to have a logo for the project. I created three simple ones for us to consider.

Ideally a logo is distinctive, renders well (so needs to be simple), and reflects the project theme. As many of you may recall, when we started this project, we had a simple theme (reflected in its name): making hardware and software dance to the same rhythm.

I never got the grade I wanted in my art class, so none of these may work. But would love to get input on these designs, or ideas for better designs.

Cheers,
Jignesh

Re: Logo?

Posted by Jignesh Patel <ji...@pivotal.io>.
This is an interesting idea Julian. I tried to do something with the Basilisk lizard, but drawing that clipart is getting well beyond my clipart generating skills :-( Ok — so my art teacher was right :-)

Cheers,
Jignesh

Re: Logo?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.