Posted to commons-user@db.apache.org by "CubanStar.com" <Pl...@CubanStar.com> on 2003/07/13 06:00:00 UTC

Free Shipping New Cuba's Bandidos Playing Cards

The Hottest Playing Cards Today! Own a Piece Of Cuban History! Cuba's Bandidos Playing CardsNEW! Limited Edition Will become Collectors' Items!Quality Playing Cards Similar to the Well Known Iraqi Cards But Depicting Cuban Government Officials.A Hand of BandidosCuba's Bandidos Makes a Great Gift For Any Occasion. Buy an Extra Deck For a Friend And We Will Ship It For Free Anywhere in the USAOrder Now and Get Free Shipping CubanStar.com
or Call 786-243-9445 or
Toll Free 866-243-9445. The Sales Staff at CubanStar.comDistributors Contact Us

This message was sent to you as a permission based subscriber to us or one of our marketing partners.