Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Liu, Tao" <Ta...@ssa.gov> on 2006/01/13 21:39:50 UTC

[Axis2-0.94] wsdl2java throws NullPointerException

Wsdl2java [Axis2 0.94 release] throw NullPointerException when run against
mtomecho.wsdl:

http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/mtomecho.wsdl

Could you please explain why? The error message doesn't tell much.

By the way, where can I find sample of WSDL for MTOM? The MTOM sample
shipped with Axis2 0.94 doesn't contain a WSDL file, and no Java2WSDL tool
can generate one at this time.

Thanks,
Tao

Re: [Axis2-0.94] wsdl2java throws NullPointerException

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.
I tried code generating it ran fine(Both downloading the WSDL and
giving the link as the URI). Try pasting the error with the mail.
Seemingly bad error message might ring a bell in someone's head.
Chathura

--
Chathura Herath
http://chathurah.blogspot.com/