Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Chandu Kavar <cc...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/11 07:11:23 UTC

Delay between tasks executions issue

Hi All,

We are seeing there is a delay between triggering the next task. Please
find the attached screenshot.

First and the last task are very small. So, you can see the tiny object.

[image: image.png]
Do you suggest any airflow config can resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Chandu

Re: Delay between tasks executions issue

Posted by Chandu Kavar <cc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Posted by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com.

Posted by Chandu Kavar <cc...@gmail.com>.