Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by J Malcolm <te...@malcolms.com> on 2005/04/04 23:03:22 UTC

Setting up to use j_security_check??

I'm attempting to move from basic authentication to form-based.  Got
everything configured and the forms created, etc.  The login form comes up
as expected.  But when I submit, it says it can't find url j_security_check.

Am I supposed to do something to configure/enable that url in tomcat?  I've
seen docs that say to use action="j_security_check" and some that say to
include a slash: action=/j_security_check.  But neither works for me.

What am I missing?

Thx

Jerry