Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Moritz Löser <mo...@prodyna.com> on 2019/07/11 11:12:08 UTC

How to create queries with parameters/ complex queries

Hi I just started using Olingo, I am able to send queries and get ALL results of a given entity. But how to create queries that filter on specific fields or combine them with "and"/"or"?
I can't find any example (there seems in general not much documentation regarding the client) for creating and using more complex queries.

So I would appreciate any push in the right direction.

Thanks

Moritz

RE: How to create queries with parameters/ complex queries

Posted by "Tiwari, Rajnish" <ra...@sap.com>.
Hi Vladimir,

You can refer the below link which has example for forming $filter query on entity
Refer section : System Query Option $filter

https://www.odata.org/odata-services/

Regards,
Rajnish

https://www.odata.org/documentation/ :)

Re: How to create queries with parameters/ complex queries

Posted by Vladimir Mikhaylenko <ni...@me.com>.
Hi,

You use $filter for this.

https://www.odata.org/documentation/ <https://www.odata.org/documentation/> :)