Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Rashid Jilani <ji...@lifebiosystems.com> on 2010/08/05 19:36:40 UTC

Can't see the partition exaple (dc=example,dc=com) when connect using directory studio

Hi: Gurus when I connect to the server using Directory studio I could not
able to see the DN entry dc=example,dc=com or any other new partition except
ou=seevenSeas (the example partition created manually) and ou=schema and
ou=system, can someone please explain me why.

BTW I am using the user uid=admin,ou=system  to bind to the server.

Thanks,

RJ.