Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/31 11:27:21 UTC

JIRA commit plugin

Hi,

What can be done about the missing JIRA plugin that links to commits on a
specific issue?
I'm unable to access any data, the link asks me to "Authenticate to see
related commits".

I assume this is an Infra problem?

thanks,
alex

Re: JIRA commit plugin

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
> Am I the only one relying on this feature to figure out backports? Of
> course you have the comments on Jira, but almost always there's that
> forgotten commit that fixes a tiny thing which isn't mentioned any more.

A temporary solution would be to use "svn log --search ..." to locate
the commits whose message matches a specific pattern.

Re: JIRA commit plugin

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2017-02-14 13:49, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If anyone else is interested in the outcome of this, the issue was closed
> 'later': "We plan on enabling Fisheye for LDAP integration later on in the
> year. ".
> Am I the only one relying on this feature to figure out backports? Of
> course you have the comments on Jira, but almost always there's that
> forgotten commit that fixes a tiny thing which isn't mentioned any more.
>

> best,
> alex

I have some primitive tooling that generates a JIRA comment based on
commit history (and of course relying on the JIRA ticket numbers
appearing in the commit messages)...

(and, as it is my code, it requires an XSLT processor)

Let me know if you would like to see that...

Re: JIRA commit plugin

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: JIRA commit plugin