Posted to user@flume.apache.org by lulynn_2008 <lu...@163.com> on 2012/06/26 05:34:44 UTC

Does flume generate ssl key during installation or runtime?

Hi All,

Does flume support https?
 Is flume generates SSL key during install or runtime ? If it generates, what kind of SSL library it is using ?

Thanks.

Re: Does flume generate ssl key during installation or runtime?

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Could be, yes.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Re:Re: Does flume generate ssl key during installation or runtime?

Posted by lulynn_2008 <lu...@163.com>.

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,