Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Duncan Murdoch <mu...@stats.uwo.ca> on 2005/03/19 22:41:15 UTC

Lockup -- version incompatibility?

I've just installed a Subversion 1.1.3 server using FSFS, and am
accessing it using svn+ssh.  From one client machine things were fine,
but from another checkouts seemed to lock up after getting a few
files.  Both clients are Windows machines and the server is running
FreeBSD.  After some searching I noticed that the machine that was
locking up was running the client version 1.0.4 whereas the other was
running 1.0.5.  After upgrading to 1.1.3, things seem fine.

Is this a known problem?  If not, is it a believable explanation?  I'm
a little worried that I might not be able to do checkouts sometime in
the future if this really has some other cause.

Duncan Murdoch