Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 17:16:48 UTC

Re: Can't launch Harmony on Vista 32-bit edition

Hello Alexey (Petrenko),
Have you experienced it? Wasn't it wonderful getting Harmony + Eclipse
to work on Windows Vista? I'm eager to know if you succeeded.

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei

Re: Can't launch Harmony on Vista 32-bit edition

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Hm... Forgot about it...
Will try...