Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dima Spivak <ds...@cloudera.com> on 2014/11/06 05:47:20 UTC

Re: UI tool

+user@, bcc: dev@

Check out the Hue project at http://gethue.com/ .

All the best,
   Dima

Re: UI tool

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yes you can. In fact in some of the vendor's distributions it comes with
the standard installation.

You can also use Hive and more elaborate, powerful but complex Phoenix.

Regards,
Shahab

Re: UI tool

Posted by Pere Kyle <pe...@whisper.sh>.
Jiganesh,

Yes, they are compatible. I have found you might need to setup the configs
properly on Hue as it is not automatic.

-Pere

Re: UI tool

Posted by Jignesh Patel <ji...@gmail.com>.