Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Alexander Fedulov <al...@ververica.com> on 2022/05/24 14:53:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Docker images for SNAPSHOT

Hi everyone,

Glad to inform you that the Github Actions workflow [1][2] that publishes
SNAPSHOT Flink images to GHCR [3] is now up and running.

Best,
Alexander Fedulov

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink-docker/pull/116/files
[2] https://github.com/apache/flink-docker/actions/runs/2376596377