Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mathew <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/24 20:23:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Handle html as php only in one directory

I have a user who wants to handle all .html files in a single directory with a PHP script within that same directory.  She's added the AddHandler and Action directives to the .htaccess file within the directory but has found they aren't working.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to log into the server in question to view the actual entries she made so I can't provide them just yet (tomorrow I will be able to though).

Until I can provide that information, in general terms, how would this be accomplished?

--
Keep up with my goings on at http://theillien.blogspot.com