Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2022/04/20 16:24:04 UTC

May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline

Note - I'm sending this a week early per procedure as we have some catch up
to do.

May 2022 Incubator report timeline:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/May2022

    Wed May 04 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun May 08 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun May 08 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue May 10 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed May 11 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed May 18 -- Board meeting

According to podlings.xml, the following podlings are expected to report:
- Training
- Heron
- Tuweni
- Pagespeed
- Toree
- Livy
- NLPCraft
- Sedona
- Doris
- SDAP
- Linkis

I'm suggesting that right now we keep the current reporting periods as we
the Incubator PMC have failed to report to the Board, rather than it
necessarily being a failing of podlings.  If your podling is on this list
but isn't present on the confluence page, please add it with the necessary
sections.  i'll take a look in the next few days and make sure podlings.xml
represents reality.

- John, your friendly neighborhood Report Manager

RE: May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Milagro too - we will also add ours to the May report.

Regards,
John McCane-Whitney

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.

答复: May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline

发件人: Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>
日期: 星期五, 2022年4月22日 上午2:00
收件人: general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>, dev@teaclave.apache.org <de...@teaclave.apache.org>
主题: Re: May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline

发件人: Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>
日期: 星期五, 2022年4月22日 上午2:00

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
If most podlings are OK submitting a report and the board will be OK
reading such a long report I see no issue requesting every podling to
report, and just marking those that fail as monthly until they do (with a
caveat that other than marking them monthly there's no problem with them
failing to report).  It saves me time trying to sort out who should and
shouldn't be reporting.

John

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.