Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "GT Project IRIS - CANARIA, Clemen R." <zc...@smtp.globetel.com.ph> on 2004/08/18 13:38:36 UTC

multiple Submit button in a page

Hi All,

I need some help on implementing a mockup using Tapestry.

Scenario:
At first the page will open a form, when I click "next" button, it will
submit the page to itself then the values from the said form will now be
plain text and not text boxes. Is this possible?

Then on that, what I called "2nd page" there is another submit button.
How do I distinguish from both submit button?

TIA

Clemen Canaria                Linux & Java Consultant
Linux user since 1994
Email: ccanaria@gmx.net     Mobile: +63 916 536.73.43
Linux: the choice of the GNU generation!

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

Re: multiple Submit button in a page

Posted by Rosdi Kasim <ro...@paksiwawasan.com>.
Your requirement is simple.., try following this excellent tutorial from
Warner...

http://www.sandcastsoftware.com/articlesandtutorials/brownbag/index.html#tapestry

It will give you a better understanding how Tapestry works and how to
apply to your mockup.