Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/25 22:07:09 UTC

iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)

Hi

I am fairly new to iBatis. We are currently using iBatis with java and MS
sql server. Stored procedures returning multiple resultMaps is working fine
for us right now.

However, we are going to be switching to oracle soon and As you know oracle
has RF Cursors when it comes to returning multiple resultsets from stored
procs.  I am just wondering if there are known problems with this approach ?

I am going to be trying this very soon but just wanted to know if some of
you out there are already aware of some known hiccups.

Thanks

--
-bhaarat

RE: iBatis with Oracle stored procs (multiple resultsets)

Posted by gu...@servexternos.repsolypf.com.
Thank you Sharma.

How do you work whith the two result maps when you are programming  the API?

A java method can only return one result...

Can any one confirm me if it's possible to work whith two result maps and how?

Thank you

Posted by bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.