Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by MIKE YRABEDRA <li...@323inc.com> on 2006/11/03 16:12:53 UTC

Block "wrote:" spams

I am getting a lot of these "Bob wrote: " spams

Anyone know a way to write the rule so if the subject has "wrote:" in the
subject, tag it?

Here is what I have?

header WROTE_SUB      Subject =~ /\bwrote\:\b/i
describe WROTE_SUB      Wrote in Subject
score WROTE_SUB       3.0

--
Mike Yrabedra B^)>

Re: Block "wrote:" spams

Posted by Steve Lake <st...@raiden.net>.
         I never saw your posts about the relay checker plugin.  Can you
email me the info on it?

At 10:33 AM 11/4/2006 -0800, John Rudd wrote:

>For the "wrote:" spams that come through here, I think all of them are
>being caught by my RelayChecker plugin (which I've posted in other threads).

Steven Lake
Owner/Technical Writer
Raiden's Realm
www.raiden.net
A friendly web community

Re: Block "wrote:" spams

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Sat, November 4, 2006 19:33, John Rudd wrote:
> For the "wrote:" spams that come through here, I think all of them are
> being caught by my RelayChecker plugin (which I've posted in other threads).

i have this installed with imho do a very good job of stopping spam, thanks
for makeing it

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails."

Re: Block "wrote:" spams

Posted by John Rudd <jr...@ucsc.edu>.

Re: Block "wrote:" spams

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
And I would restart spamd after installing the rule.
{^_-}

Re: Block "wrote:" spams

Re: Block "wrote:" spams

Posted by Juan Mas <ju...@gmail.com>.