Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2013/11/01 15:28:48 UTC

examples and extensions

Hi,

I don't think I've ever built the extension, in fact I wouldn't even
know what they contain without looking it up.  The situation is similar
for the examples.

We'd need to modernize them in some way and maybe add new examples like
for the new extensions methods API.

This could be a nice "simple task" for people who want to start
contributing to log4net.

Stefan

Re: examples and extensions

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2013-11-01, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> TBH, neither have I. The examples should probably be integrated better into
> the website by "tutorializing" them and include in those tutorials a link
> to the source of a single example.

Sounds good, just needs to be done :-)

Stefan

Re: examples and extensions