Posted to dev@sdap.apache.org by Frank Greguska <fg...@apache.org> on 2018/01/17 19:19:37 UTC

JIRA

I'm not allowed to assign issues to myself in JIRA. I want to resolve
SDAP-12 but I don't think I can because I'm not assigned the issue.

Even other issues that I report, I can't assign them to myself. Is this
normal for Apache JIRA flow?

Re: JIRA

Posted by "Jacob, Joseph C (398L)" <jo...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi, Lewis. I will need to be able to commit as well.  Is that what you meant by “elevated permissions”?

Thanks,

Joe

On 1/17/18, 1:14 PM, "lewis john mcgibbney" <le...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Folks,
    Frank, Nga and I are the only committers with elevated permissions.
    If you are on JIRA and would like to add yourself to the committer pool,
    please post your name here.
    Thank you
    Lewis

    --