Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/04 20:11:48 UTC

Re: Moderator(s) needed for beehive mailing lists

Cliff,

I was wondering if you were still the moderator for the -commits mailing
list or if this has been passed along to someone else. Please let me
know who I should contact to make sure that the posts from my beehive
svn commits show up in the -commits mailing list. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Carlin

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the posts from my commits are now coming through. Thanks!

Carlin

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
   Yeah, I think that makes sense -- sending a consolidated list.

   I'll take care of putting the list of available people and send to apmail.

Eddie

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.