Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by jm...@apache.org on 2005/02/23 21:52:35 UTC

svn commit: r155070 - in struts/taglib/trunk/src: test/org/apache/struts/taglib/ webapp/test/java/org/apache/struts/taglib/

Author: jmitchell
Date: Wed Feb 23 12:52:34 2005
New Revision: 155070

Log:
moving test files to correct location, we still need to get cactus to run on these, but this will at least let the project compile

Added:
    struts/taglib/trunk/src/webapp/test/java/org/apache/struts/taglib/
      - copied from r155068, struts/taglib/trunk/src/test/org/apache/struts/taglib/
Removed:
    struts/taglib/trunk/src/test/org/apache/struts/taglib/

Re: svn commit: r155070 - in struts/taglib/trunk/src: test/org/apache/struts/taglib/ webapp/test/java/org/apache/struts/taglib/

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
They wouldn't compile there....although come to think about it, they
couldn't compile because the mock stuff wasn't being found.

Hmmm...now that the mock stuff has moved to a separate jar, perhaps I should
put them back?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.