Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Deepak Majeti <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/03 21:05:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.0rc1?

+1
- checked checksum and signature
- built from tar in release and debug modes
- ran unit tests
- ran rat checks
- was able to generate a package

--
regards,
Deepak Majeti

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.0rc1?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With three +1's the vote passes. Thanks, Deepak and Alan for voting!

.. Owen

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.